Traditionally financial planning has been focused on rate of return; risk tolerance questionnaires; and ultimately the creation of a plan geared toward accomplishing your goals. Retirement roadmaps certainly incorporate these important aspects of planning but also include critical components usually overlooked or more often ignored.
Why is a retirement roadmap so much better?
One of our clients said it best: “Life is so much simpler. I don’t worry nearly as much as I used to.” What they meant is that our proprietary retirement roadmap process organizes your legal, financial and asset protection planning rather than just accumulating a junk drawer of financial and legal stuff over time with no meaningful analysis of how each affects the others. Our team will provide you with deliverables to help you get your entire financial house in perfect order, and keep it that way, allowing you to focus on the things that are most important to you so you can Live Worry Free.
What You Will Receive:
A Retirement Roadmap® Designed to Bring You an Immediate "Return on Life:"
- Retirement income: Best way to generate the income you need & want while focusing on your values and goals, benchmarking your progress, and continuing support towards your goals.
- Investment Strategy: Striving to avoid large losses. Whether you choose to manage your own investments or delegate investment decisions to us, our team will review and analyze how your investments are allocated, and give you advice on how to best position them to create the highest likelihood of achieving your goals with the least amount of risk possible. We will help provide the “big picture” about your financial situation, with an “Investment Game Plan” going forward.
- Tax Planning: Guiding you through how to pay the least amount of taxes possible. Our team will complete a written income tax projection for the current calendar year to identify tax opportunities and remove unexpected surprises.
- Insurance Planning: We do not sell any insurance. Our goal is to ensure you have the right type and most cost effective insurance. Getting rid of anything you don’t need. One wrong move here could wipe out a lifetime of savings/investments.
- Estate Planning: Obtaining a clear picture from you of your wishes and ensure you are leaving your money, and the decision making of your money, to the people and causes important to you with the least amount of time and expense.
Our No Strings Attached Money Back Guarantee
You Risk Nothing with our No Strings Attached Money Back Guarantee! If, during the first 12 months of working with us, you’re not happy with our relationship, we’ll gladly, give you an immediate and prompt 100% REFUND of any and all fees paid to date. No questions asked!
All investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any investment plan or strategy will be successful. Please see "Disclosures" link at the bottom of this page for more information.